UN Arabic Language Day is observed annually on December 18. World Arabic Language Day 2021
The event was established by the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 2010 seeking “to celebrate multilingualism and cultural diversity as well as to promote equal use of all six of its official working languages throughout the organization”. December 18 was chosen as the date for the Arabic language as it is “the day in 1973 when the General Assembly approved Arabic as an official UN language.
World Arabic Language Day 2021 – 1443 in Arabic
On the eighteenth of December of each year, the International Day of the Arabic Language, the day on which the United Nations General Assembly decided to join the Arabic language among the official languages, and the working languages established in the Assembly.
The decision was issued on December 18, 1973.
And from what has stated in the resolution: that the General Assembly is aware of “the important role of the Arabic language in preserving and spreading human civilization and culture, and that it is the language of nineteen members of the United Nations, and accordingly, it was decided to include Arabic within the official languages of the General Assembly.”.
♥You may like: Arabic Language Day Activities for Kids
world arabic language day logo 2021
World Arabic Language Day in Arabic
World Arabic Language Day International Day of the Arabic Language on Saturday,14 Jumada Al-Awal 1443 AH, December 18, 2021
Where the official declaration and international recognition that the Arabic language is an official language included in the official languages, because of its great merit over the rest of civilizations and sciences, it is also the language of the Qur’an, so it is the language of nearly a third of the world and an official language for all countries of the Arab world. No one can deny its existence, or deny its virtue
♥You may like: Free!- World Arabic Day Poster in Arabic – Printables
Arabic Language Day 2021
The goals of the International Day of the Arabic language – world Arabic language day 20201
Why is the Arabic language important?
The Arabic is very important in Islam because Muslims believe that Allah (God) used it to talk to Muhammad through the Archangel Gabriel (Jibril), giving him the Quran in Arabic. Many but not all Arabic-speakers are Muslims. … Many other languages have borrowed words from Arabic, because of its importance in history.
- The International Day for the Arabic Language seeks to highlight the contribution of the Arabic language and its pioneers in the field of knowledge, science and thought to the whole world.
The Arab Islamic civilization has great contributions in various fields of science, knowledge, literature, and the arts
- World Arabic Language Day emphasizes the centrality of the language; It is one of the most widespread Semitic languages.
It is spoken by more than 420 million people in the Arab countries, and it is necessary for more than a billion Muslims to pray and read the Qur’an, and it is the language adopted by a number of churches, as well as important parts of the cultural heritage and the Jewish religion were written in it..
♥You may like: Learn Arabic Alphabet With 3 Short Vowels and Words
Arabic Language Day logo 2020
Free Arabic language Stories for Kids
children learn languages through a beautiful blend of reality and fantasy.
On one hand, they learn to attach words to things and ideas through their senses of sight, hearing, and touch.
If you start reading easy Arabic short stories, you can get yourself farther with the Arabic language faster than ever.
Download Now!! Hekayat APP (Arabic bedtime stories)for kids
World Arabic Language Day – Unesco
- The world did not deny the importance of the Arabic language; Therefore, it took an interest in Arabic through UNESCO. In its third conference, in 1948, it was decided to adopt Arabic as a third language for the organization, and then documents and working papers were translated into Arabic.
- In 1960, the UNESCO recognized the importance of the Arabic language and its broad ability to absorb the organization’s publications and documents and its impact on others.
- In 1966, the translation into Arabic was adopted in the UNESCO sessions.
- In 1968, the Arabic language was adopted as the working language of the organization.
- In 1974, by the efforts of the Arab countries, Arabic was adopted as the official language of UNESCO.
♥ You may like: Arabic Alphabet story for letter Alif- Learn Arabic Letters
What are the benefits of learning Arabic?
- Arabic speakers are in high demand.
- Arabic is spoken in many countries.
- It’s essential to understanding the world’s second-largest religion, Islam.
- Arabic can connect you to a rich history and another civilization.
- Studying Arabic will offer you a more nuanced understanding of Arab culture.
- Arabic can help you understand other languages easily.
♥ You may like: Free!- Printable Fruits Flashcards in Arabic
World Arabic Language Day Poster in Arabic
For more ideas about Arabic Language Day 2021
Click here: Arabic Language Day ideas in 2021
International Day of Arabic Language Images
Activating the International Day of the Arabic Language
We must activate the International Day of the Arabic Language by publishing it, spreading its definition, and introducing the beauty of the Arabic language.
And did you know pamphlets about the Arabic language, to introduce the classical language to non-native speakers?
It is my Arabic language and I am proud to be speaking Arabic.
There are many forms of activating that day and paying attention to the Arabic language through festivals, seminars, and ideas to spread the language and define it through
The emergence of the Arabic language and the origin of the Arabic language.
♥ You may like: Free !- Arabic letters beginning-middle-end Worksheets
The Arabic Language Festival on the International Day of the Arabic Language 1443
It is a form of preserving the Arabic language, so preserving the language and ensuring its continuity is as much as we preserve it like native speakers.
The lack of awareness among the people of the language of this matter was the cause of the extinction of many languages and dialects in the world, and with the extinction of these languages they became extinct and our knowledge of their peoples, peoples, and cultures vanished. Hence, we, as Arabs, must preserve and celebrate the Arabic language.
And the idea of the Arabic Language Festival spread in most Arab countries, especially in schools to celebrate and revive the Day of the Arabic Language.
♥You may like: The Life of Prophet Muhammad for Kids, Islamic flashcards
Short Arabic Language Day Quotes
- Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said: the Arabic language is part of this religion, and learning it is obligatory and essential. Understanding the Qur’an and the Sunnah is an obligation, and they cannot be understood except by understanding the Arabic language. Whatever it takes to complete an obligation is in itself an obligation.
- Imam Alshafi said: People were not ignorant and did not differ except because they left the tongue of the Arabs, and their inclination to the tongue of Aristotle, Thales
- Ernest Renan said: One of the strangest things that happened in the history of mankind was the spread of the Arabic language, as it was unknown, so it suddenly started in the very perfection of a complete rich chain, it has neither a childhood foraging, that language that surpassed its sisters with abundant vocabulary, the accuracy of meanings, and good order of its buildings.
- Johan Vick said: The tyranny of the eternal Arab heritage has proven that it is stronger than every attempt intended to displace classical Arabic from its dominant position..
- Karl Brockelmann said: With the Qur’an, Arabic has reached an extent that you hardly know any other language in the world.
- Carlo Nilino said: The Arabic language surpasses all other languages, – and the tongue can not describe its merits.
- George Sarton said: The Arabic language is the easiest and clearest language in the world, so it is absurd to exhaust yourself in devising a new method to facilitate the easy and clarify the clear.
♥You may like: Arabic Alphabet story for letter Baa – Learn Arabic Letters
Arabic Day in Arabic – Arabic Speaking Countries
facts about the Arabic language
Short essay on importance of Arabic language in Arabic
On the Arabic Language Day, instill in your children a love of the Arabic language by raising them to the language from a young age, reading Arabic stories that are appropriate for their ages, and presenting topics of expression in an easy, simple, and interesting way for children.
⇐You may like: Paragraph about the Arabic language in Arabic
Arabic Language day 2021 – 1443
There are many ideas for the International Day of the Arabic Language, such as making banners and paintings in love with the Arabic language, or manual activities for letters and words for non-native speakers, paper activities for the letter tree for children … and others.
More articles and topics of essay for the new school year and all that matters to the child during the school year
Follow us on the Arabic platform we learn .. with love we care about everything related to our young children.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD Learn ARABIC ALPHABET FOR KIDS FOR FREE
Download Arabic Alphabet for kids App Now !!
Lavonne - 1 year ago
Informative article, totally what I wanted to find.
Melvin - 1 year ago
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here
frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!
kanayan - 1 year ago
Corrine - 1 year ago
I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a
famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
Susie - 1 year ago
It’s awesome to go to see this website and reading
the views of all colleagues regarding this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.
Breanna - 1 year ago
Your mode of explaining all in this paragraph is genuinely nice,
every one be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.
Ignacio - 1 year ago
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author.I will make certain to bookmark
your blog and definitely will come back later on. I
want to encourage that you continue your great writing,
have a nice morning!
Porfirio - 1 year ago
I will immediately seize your rss as I can’t to
find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or
newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me recognise so that
I may subscribe. Thanks.
Leola - 1 year ago
Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long)
so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything.
Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers?
I’d definitely appreciate it.
Barb - 1 year ago
Nice blog right here! Also your site rather a lot up fast!
I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol.
Margery - 1 year ago
I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice piece of writing
on building up new blog.