Arabic language Day on December 18th is the beginning day. The history of the Arabic language goes back more than a thousand a long time, and it was born out of the essential Semitic dialects of the old Center East. Nowadays, it is talked about by more than 400 million individuals in 25 countries. Arabic speakers gave us a few of the foremost critical apparatuses of civilization, counting variable based math, speculative chemistry, and toothbrushes. Middle easterners had a solid impact on European music, culture, and science.
World Arabic Day Poster in Arabic
Which day is World Arabic day?
In this year: Friday, December 18
UN Arabic Language Day 2020
World Arabic Language Day is celebrated every year on 18 December since 2012. The date coincides with the day in 1973 that the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted Arabic as the sixth official language of the Organization.
100 Best Arabic Posters
You may like: Learn Arabic Alphabet With 3 Short Vowels and Words
World Arabic Language Day in Arabic
- The Arabic language is richer than all other languages, and the tongue cannot depict its merits.
- He filled the languages with great things .. He made magnificence and its mystery in differentiating.
- The Arabic language is the root of dialects
- Learn Arabic, because it is from your religion.
- Thanks to the Qur’an, Arabic has reached a level that no other language of the world can hardly know.
- Arabic is not for one of you from a father or a mother, but rather from the tongue, so whoever speaks Arabic is an Arabian.
World Arabic Day Poster in Arabic
Arabic is one of the most beautiful languages in the world, which is the language of the Arabic nation and the language of the Holy Quran.
My language and i am proud if I go with her love it is beauty and its separation is Arabic, there is no doubt that her statement is smiling in the qur’an, a language that God loved, a timeless character, and she was filled with universes, and she shimmered with the opposite, sniffing pride and siphoning in the mouth of time.
World Arabic Language Day Quotes
In addition, the Arabic language has an extensive writing system. Main features of the Arabic text:
- The words are written from right to left
- Numbers written from left to right
- There are no uppercase letters
- Each letter in the Arabic alphabet can have four different shapes depending on its position in the word – independent, primary, intermediate and final forms.
- The letters are always associated with the Arabic script, except in rare cases
World Arabic Day Poster in Aarabic
Many more English words come Most words are constructed from a basic, thematically related root. All words related to writing
In this way, you can understand a word’s category in the world by studying its root.
Although learning Arabic might challenge the average English speaker, we can thank Arabic for a number of important and useful English words: algebra, alcohol, coffee, loofah, tariff, cotton, and from Arabic roots.
You may like: Prophet Muhammad Coloring Pages,Islamic Colouring Book
Arabic Posters for School
Over 400 million individuals all through the world talk Arabic, so on the off chance that you appreciate communicating with others, and are a social individual, at that point yes, it is.
⇐You may like: Arabic Alphabet story for letter Alif- Learn Arabic Letters
World Arabic language day 2020 theme
⇐ You may like: Free!- Printable 2021 Monthly Calendar Templates
UN Arabic Language Day – World Arabic Language Day logo
♥You may like: Happy Children Day Easy Drawing For Kids
World Arabic Language Day 2019 Theme
International Day of the Arabic language is celebrated on December 18, the day when, in 1973, the Common Gathering of the Joined together Countries received Arabic as the 6th official language of the Organization.
⇐You may like: Free !- Printable Islamic (Hijri) Months Flashcards
Arabic Language Day Activities
Learn Arabic, it confirms the mind and increases virility.( Omar bin Elkhattab)
You may like: Arabic Language Day Activities for Kids
International Arabic Language Day
♥ You may like: Learn Arabic Alphabet Letters With Words PDF
Arabic Day in Arabic
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD Learn ARABIC ALPHABET FOR KIDS FOR FREE
Download Arabic Alphabet for kids App Now !!