Islamic basic Quiz Questions with Answers for Kids about Hajj is a very effective method to use the questions and the answers for educational and dawah purposes.
Hajj Quiz Questions And Answers For Children
♥ Celebrate this holy Eid day 2022♥ by writing your name on Eid Ul Adha Mubarak Greetings Card. Now you can wish Eid Mubarak to your friends and relatives in a new way.
Hajj Quiz Questions And Answers For Children
The Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once
in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence.
It is one of the five pillars of Islam, alongside Shahadah, Salat, Zakat, and Sawm. The gathering during Hajj is considered the largest annual gathering of people in the world.
The pilgrimage occurs from the 8th to 12th (or in some cases 13th) of Dhu al-Hijjah, the last month of the Islamic calendar.
⇒You may like: Table Manners In Islam – Free Flashcards For Kids
1- what is hajj and why is it important
what is hajj’s simple definition? What is a Haji in Islam?
- Haji refers to a Muslim who has made the pilgrimage to Mecca. Hajj refers to the journey itself, while a haji is one who has observed this central aspect of the Islamic faith.
Haji has also been used by American soldiers in the Middle East as a derogatory word for a Muslim
Hajj is The Fifth Pillar of …..
In which month the Hajj is performed?
- In Dhu al-Hijjah Every year
What is the ruling of Hajj?
- The hajj is incumbent on all Muslims who are physically and financially able to make the pilgrimage, but only if their absence will not place hardships on their family.
Where does the Muslim pilgrimage take place?
- The holy city of Mecca
What time is the 2022 Hajj?
- This year, Hajj will begin on the evening of July 7 and end on the evening of July 12.
⇒You may like: The Story of Eid ul-Adha For Kids
2- Hajj quiz questions and answers
What are the conditions for Hajj?
- It is compulsory to perform Hajj for every Muslim who completes all the requirements for Hajj
1) Being Muslim.
2) Being of sound mind.
3) Reached puberty.
4) Being free.
5) Safe to pursue the journey and istita’ah.
What are Pillars of Hajj?
- According to the opinion of the majority of scholars, Hajj has four pillars, which are:
2)Standing at ‘Arafah.
3) Tawaaf Al-Ifaadhah.
4) Sa‘y between the Safa and Marwah Mountains.
What is the name of the Eid that comes after Arafa Day?
- Eid al-Adha
What is the 5th pillar in Islam?
How many times prophet performed hajj
⇒You may like: For Answer Read here
How many days does it take to perform hajj?
- On the sixth day of Hajj.
When does hajj start and end
- Hajj starts on 7 of Zilhajj and finishes on 13 of Zilhajj ( few consider 12 Zilhajj
⇒You may like:Ramadan Quiz Questions and Answers
3- What happened on the day of Arafah
What is standing on the plains of Arafat called?
When is the day of Arafah 2022?
- Day of Arafah – July 9, 2022. The Day of Arafah (or Arafat) is the ninth day of the Islamic lunar month — July 9 this year.
It’s on the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar, Dhul- Hijjah, and is also on the second day of Hajj.
What is the benefit of fasting on Arafat Day?
- The Day of Arafah fasting is highly encouraged and recommended for those not going on Hajj.”Fasting on the Day of Arafah expiates the sins of the past year and the coming year.” (Muslim).
What is the greatest day in Islam?
Does the pilgrim fast on the day of Arafat?
- No, he performs Hajj.
⇒You may like: How do you explain Hajj to a child with pictures?
4- What are the steps of Hajj for kids
Is it appropriate to go to hajj by borrowing money?
- No, he must be Safe to pursue the journey and istita’ah.
What is called the day of sacrifice in the Quran?
- The Greatest Pilgrimage day.
How many rounds around the Kaaba are there in Tawaf?
- Seven times
What are the 7 steps of Hajj?
- Obligatory acts that necessitate offering a sacrifice if they are not performed, without invalidating one’s Hajj
1) Ihraam must start at the Sharee‘ah-approved Meeqaats.
2) Standing at ‘Arafah until sunset for those who stood during day.
3) Spending the night at Al-Muzdalifah on the night of An-Nahr (night of the tenth day of Thul-Hijjah) is obligatory according to the opinion of the majority of scholars.
4) Spending the nights of the Days of Tashreeq at Mina.
5) Stoning the Jamraat.
6) Cutting hair or shaving head.
7) Farewell Tawaaf.
⇒You may like: Hajj Guide Infographic .. Free Download Pdf
5- What Do You Know About Hajj?
Which day of Hajj is known as the day of the Tarwiyah?
- The day of At-Tarwiyah is the eighth day of Dhul-Hijjah.
How many times does The word Hajj in Quran?
- The word Hajj حج mentioned 12 times in Quran in 08 verses
what are the Sunnah Acts in Hajj ?
- Any act of Hajj other than the pillars and the obligatory acts is considered a recommended act of Sunnah
1)Spending the night at Mina on the eighth day
2) Performing the Arrival Tawaaf
3) Tottering in the first three laps of Sa‘y
4)Uncovering the right shoulder
5) Performing Ghusl before entering the state of Ihraam
6) wearing white and clean Izaar (lower garment)
7) Ridaa’ (upper garment)
8) Making Talbiyah from the beginning of Ihraam until stoning the Jamrah of Al-‘Aqabah
9) Touching the Black Stone and kissing it
10) Reciting the reported supplications and Thikr.
⇒You may like: Ramadan Islamic quiz for kids
6- Questions on Hajj
What should you not do during Hajj?
- It is forbidden for every pilgrim of Hajj and Umrah while in his Ihram men and women to:
1) Removal of Hair from the Body and Cutting Nails.
2) Use of Perfume.
3) Marriage Contract.
4) Don’t wear underwear, socks or any other clothes.
5)Don’t cover your head for men.
6) Hands and face should remain exposed for women.
7) kill and Hunting.
8) Destroy and abuse any land animal that can or is forbidden to be eaten.
What is the age limit for Hajj 2022?
- 65 years
Is Hajj obligatory for a young child?
- Hajj is not obligatory
What age is hajj accepted?
- Religious duties are linked with adulthood to 65 years old
What happens on the eighth day of the Hajj?
- Go to Mina and stay a night
⇒You may like: Hajj And Eid ul Adha Printable Activities For Preschoolers
Hajj Stories for Children
A story about Hajj. Not too much detail, a basic introduction on why people go to Mecca
Let’s learn more about Eid al-Adha and Hajj with the most beautiful illustrated stories through “Hikaya” App.
Hikayat: Arabic Stories For Kids
The application “Hikayat“ contains a collection of Islamic stories for children that will help your kids to learn about the biggest sacrifice of this festival.
These colorful illustrated Stories will explain to your child:
” why we Muslims celebrate this Eid, where it comes from, and what we can learn from this day.”
Inside you will find a lot more information about Hajj, Mecca, The Ka’aba, Prophet Abraham, Muslim customs, and more.
Your child, from these Stories, will learn a lesson about kindness to others, and also learn how to spend time well during this holiday.
Download Now !! .. Hikayat: Arabic Kids Stories