Ramadan is the most important period in the Islamic calendar. It is the time of fasting and praying for all Muslims all over the world.
Ramadan quiz with its questions and answers will help you to check your knowledge on this topic. Try your best to get the highest score!
from ( Belaraby Apps) Fawazeer Ramadan
Ramadan Quiz Questions and Answers
Ramadan is not just the holiest period of the Islamic calendar, it is also a time when Muslims bond with their families for evening meals, known as iftar, to break the fast, and make time for rites and rituals, some religious and some traditional; ranging from the evening tarawih prayer.
Given that Muslims have established homes in most countries on Earth, the chances are a lot of people have at least a passing familiarity with the month. Here we give you the chance to put your knowledge to the test, with our Ramadan 2022 quiz:
1- Ramadan Quiz for Adults
Q: What is the number of Ramadan in the Islamic calendar?
- Answer: Ramadan, Arabic Ramaḍān, in Islam, the ninth month of the Muslim calendar and the holy month of fasting.
Q: In which year was fasting obligatory for Muslims?
- Answer: During the month of Sha’bān, in the second year after the Muslims migrated from Makkah to Madīnah.
Q: What are the rules of fasting in Islam?
- Answer: you must not eat or drink anything during hours of daylight, and must also abstain from sexual activity. Even water should not be drunk during the fast. You are exempt from fasting if you are: Pregnant or breastfeeding
Q: When Does Ramadan Start?
- Answer: The beginning and end of Ramadan are determined by a moon sighting committee .
Q: Why Is Ramadan Singled-Out as a Month of Special Worship?
- Answer: Fasting
Q: What is the name of the blessed night in Ramadan?
Q: How many times the word Ramadan was mentioned in the Holy Quran? In which Surah is Ramadan mentioned?
- Answer: The word Ramadan is repeated once in Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah Ayah 185
⇒You may like: Ramadan Riddles With Answers For Kids
2- Ramadan Quiz for Kids
Q: Who started Taraweeh in congregation?
- Answer: ʿUmar ibn al-Khaṭṭāb (Arabic: عمر بن الخطاب
Q: What is the most important night of Ramadan Why?
- Answer:Laylatul Qadr, the Night of Decree or Night of Power, is one of the most sacred nights in the Islamic calendar. It takes place in the last ten days of Ramadan and was the night in which the Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Q: When did The Battle of Badr take place?
- Answer: The Battle of Badr took place on the 17th of Ramadan
Q: What is dua for Laylatul Qadr?
- Answer: According to Hadith on Laylatul Qadr, when Aisha asked Prophet Mohammad how she should pray to Allah on Laylatul Qadr, she was told to recite this Dua for Laylatul Qadr with a sincere heart:
“O Allah, indeed you are pardoning and generous; you love to pardon, so pardon us.”
⇒You may like: Ramadan Riddles with Answers – Fawazeer Ramadan
Q: On the Day of Resurrection those who fast will be called to enter Paradise through which gate?
- Answer: Ar-Rayyan
Q: What does the breath of a fasting person smell like, according to the Hadith?
- Answer: Smells sweeter to Allah than the smell of musk
Q: What do you do if you accidentally eat/drink while fasting?
- Answer: Continue your fast, it is a gift from Allah
⇒You may like: Ramadan Islamic quiz for kids
Q: What is the reward of a Muslim that sincerely fasts during Ramadan?
- Answer: All his/her sins are forgiven
What should you fast from in addition to not eating/drinking?
- Answer: Bad words/actions
⇒You may like: Ramadan Facts For Kids .. Muslim Kids
3- Ramadan Quiz questions and Answers in English
Q: What is it called when a Muslim stays at the Masjid for 3 or more nights?
- Answer: Itikaf
Q: What was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Ramadan?
- Answer: The Holy Quran
Q: why do muslims fast during ramadan
- 1-Fasting is one of the five pillars meaning that to fast during the month of Ramadan is mandatory for all able Muslims
2- To attain piety
3- reap the benefits of the Night of Power
4- seek forgiveness for past sins
Q: What is the extra prayer in Ramadan?
- Answer: Tarawih prayer (night prayer)
Q: How many days are there in Ramadan?
- Answer: 29 or 30 days
4- Ramadan quiz games
Q: What is the name of the evening meal after Maghrib?
- Answer: Iftari or Iftar
Q: What two actions can you do instead if you are unable to fast?
- Answer: Feed a needy person, or give in charity to the poor
Q: The primary purpose of Ramadan, as mentioned in the Qur’an, is to:
- Answer: Achieve God consciousness (Taqwa)
Q: Where was the first Ramadan? And Who started fasting in Ramadan?
Ramadan short stories
Ramadan is a special time of year in the Islamic calendar,story is including that are particular to certain regions and communities.
Muslim readers may find some of their own experiences reflected in these stories, while this who do not celebrate Ramadan will find much to learn and enjoy within this story.
Jazaakumullah Khairan! Thank You! We appreciate your efforts to leave us a comment
⇒You may like :Five senses maze game for kids (Free PDF)
Hekayat APP .. Best Arabic Stories For Kids
Hekayat App, Read to your child and encourage him to love the Arabic language with more than 500 Arabic stories for children and new purposeful children’s stories in Arabic