Here we’ve provide a compiled a list of the best search Ramadan Riddles With Answers For Kids to solve we could find.
Our team works hard to help you piece fun ideas together to develop riddles based on different topics. Whether it’s a class activity for school, event, scavenger hunt, puzzle assignment, your personal project or just fun in general
from ( Belaraby Apps) Ramadan quiz, you will find a fun and a useful time when you make Ramadan Quiz Competition.
Ramadan Riddles with Answers
Huge Selection of Fun Islamic Riddles for All Ages
Islamic riddles who am i
Who started fasting in Islam? Where was the first Ramadan?
- Answer: Muslims in Mecca
Q: What do you do if you accidentally eat/drink while fasting?
- Answer: Continue your fast, it is a gift from Allah
Q: What is it called when a Muslim stays at the Masjid for 3 or more nights?
- Answer: Itikaf
Q: What is the charity that must be given during Ramadan?
- Answer: Zakat
Q: Which dua’ is encouraged to be said on Laylatu’l- Qadr?
- Answer: “Allahuma innaka ‘afwun tuhibbu’l- ‘afwa fa’a’fu’anni”
Q: What is sighted to signal the start of Ramadan?
- Answer: The crescent moon
Q: What are Sunnahs of Fasting During Ramadan ?
- Eat Suhoor or Sehri.
- Break The Fast With Dates.
- Break The Fast As Soon As You Can (Hasten to Iftar).
- Avoid Getting Angry or Swearing.
- Be Generous.
- Avoid Negative Talk.
- Pray Taraweeh.
- Read holly Quraan.
Q: Which fruit is mentioned in Quran?
- Answer: Fig plant.
Q: What should I say when a Muslim sneezes?
- Answer: Yarhamak Allah.The sneezer will reply : Yahdee ya kumullah wa yusleh bala kum.
You may like: 10 Fanoos Ramadan Lantern Colouring Pages
Islamic riddles with answers
Q: Who was the first of the prophets to fast?
- Answer: Adam Alihi Alsalam
Q: How many rakat is Asr؟
- Answer: 4 Rakat
Q: What are the 5 pillars of Islam called?
- Profession of Faith (shahada). The belief that “There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God” is central to Islam.
- Prayer (salat).
- Alms (zakat).
- Fasting (sawm).
- Pilgrimage (hajj).
Q: Who first gave us the name ‘Muslims’?
- Answer: Nabi Ibrahim (pbuh)
Who was the only person who accompanied the Nabi Muhammad (pbuh) during the migration?
Answer: Abu Bakr Siddeeq RA
Q: Which Surah of the Qur’an contains orders for the change of Qiblah (direction to face while praying)?
- Answer: Al Baqarah
Q: Give the name of the shortest surah of the Qur’aan.
- Answer: Al Kautha
Q: In which month was the Qur’an first revealed to Nabi Muhammad (pbuh)?
- Answer: Ramadan
َQ: How many Ambiyaa are mentioned in the Qur’aan?
- Answer: 25 Nabi
Q: Who were the first and last of the Prophets?
- First: Adam (pbuh) and
- Last: Muhammad (pbuh)
Q: Who introduced the Islamic calendar?
- Answer: Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
You may like: Ramadan Facts For Kids .. Muslim Kids
Riddle about ramadan in arabic with answers
Ramadan riddles with answers
Q: What is the name of Pharaoh’s wife?
- Answer: Asiya
Q: What does Fasting (Sawm) mean?
- Answer: Not eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset
What is the name of the Night Prayers in Ramadan?
- Answer: Tarawih
Which Arab country’s name is mentioned in the Qur’an?
- Answer: Misr (Egypt)
Q: What is Umrah equal to when done in Ramadan?
- Answer: Hajj
Q: What’s No of Madani Surahs in Qur’an
- Answer: 21
Q: What are Names of Qur’an
- Answer: Al-Kitab, Az-Zikr, Al-Furqaan
Q: Which surah of the Qur’aan is named after a woman?
- Answer: Maryam
You may like: Ramadan Islamic quiz for kids
Quran Riddles with Answers
Q: How many nights is Laylatu‘l–Qadr better than?
- 1000 months = around 30,000 nights
Q: I am the heart of the Quran yet I am not in the center of the Quran. What am I?
- Answer: Surah Yasin
Q: When did fasting start in Islam?
- Answer: Sconed year after Hijrah
Q: What is the name of the celebration that comes at the end of Ramadan?
- Answer: Eid-ul-Fitr
Q: What is the first surah revealed in Quran?
- Answer: Al-ʻAlaq or Congealed Blood (Arabic: العلق, al-ʻalaq.
Q: How many Ramadans did the prophet fast?
- Answer: 9 Ramadans
Riddles of Quran
Q: What was Muhammad’s profession before Islam?
- ِAnswer: Shepherd and merchant
Q: What was the nickname of Messenger of Allah in Makkah?
- Answer: “Al-Amin” (Arabic: الامين ), an Arab name meaning “faithful, trustworthy” and was later sought out as an impartial arbitrator when all the tribes of Mecca were about to fight each other
Short Islamic stories of Prophets
Finally, we believe that Ramadan is the month of competition where Muslims try to devote themselves and time to Allah by doing their prayers and reading the Quran. Ramadan is the month Muslims like the most
Hekayat APP .. Best Arabic Stories For Kids
Hekayat App, Read to your child and encourage him to love the Arabic language with more than 500 Arabic stories for children and new purposeful children’s stories in Arabic