Arabic is one of the oldest languages and has provided the roots to common words and phrases in recent languages. Its growing popularity makes it an essential skill to gain new business opportunities in the Middle East and abroad. here we present the world Arabic language day quiz 2022
world Arabic language day quiz 2022
Answer all questions and find out how well you know your Arabic vocabulary. … You can take the quiz as many times as you want – a great way to practice!
* How many letters are in the Arabic alphabet?
- 29 (is hamza considered).
* Why was the Arabic language called the language of the dhad and when did this term appear?
- The Arabic language has been called “the language of dhaad” because it is the only language that contains the letter ‘dhaad‘, in addition to the fact that the Arabs are the most eloquent of those who pronounced this letter. They are unable to find an alternative sound for it in their languages
- On December 18, the world celebrates the International Day of the Arabic Language, the language of the Qur’an, the language of our history and civilization.
* Who is the father of the Arabic language?
- 397 AH) said about Abu al-Aswad: “He was the first to establish [the science of] the Arabic language, to lay down its methods and to establish its rules.”
* How many words are there in the Arabic language 2022?
- The total number of words in the Arabic language varies depending on the source, but it is estimated to be anywhere between 90 and 500 million words.
* Who first spoke Arabic?
- The Arabic Language has been around for well over 1000 years. It is believed to have originated in the Arabian Peninsula. It was first spoken by nomadic tribes in the northwestern frontier of the Peninsula.
⇒You may like : Arabic Alphabet Song For Kids – أنشودة الحروف العربية
* What does pharaoh literally mean?
- pharaoh, (from Egyptian per ʿaa, “great house”), originally, the royal palace in ancient Egypt. The word came to be used metonymically for the Egyptian king under the New Kingdom (starting in the 18th dynasty, 1539–1292 bce), and by the 22nd dynasty
⇒You may like : Questions & Answers
* What does Khadija name mean?
- Meaning: early baby; trustworthy, respected. Khadijah is a girl’s name of Arabic origin. The meaning of Khadijah is ”early baby” or “trustworthy” and “respect.” Sometimes spelled as Khadija, Khadijah was the first wife of the prophet Muhammad
⇒You may like : World Arabic Language Day 2022 in Arabic
* What does Umm Kulthum mean in Arabic?
- someone with a chubby face . Kulthum or Kulsum (Arabic: كلثوم) is an Arabic female given name. It means, “someone with a chubby face” or someone who comprehends people. It is feminized as “Umm Kulthum”.
* What does Manna Salwa mean?
- Al-Mann (A kind of sweet gum) and Al-Salwa (Quails) that Allah had sent down to the children of Israel is something which is differed upon regarding its meaning. It is said that al-Mann is a drizzle that descends from the sky on trees or rocks, becomes sweet and turns into honey, and dries like gum.
* Who is the most eloquent Arab?
- The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was the most eloquent and rhetorically effective of his people. He attributed the beauty of his speech to spending his early years around the most well-spoken of the Arabs. This is a lesson for us: eloquence can be learned under the right conditions
* What is the word dictionary in Arabic mean?
- The wide sea.
* What is the shortest word in the Arabic language?
- قِ Pronounced “qi”. It’s a single letter and it means “protect” as in the masculine singular imperative form of “to protect”
* How is World Arabic Language Day celebrated?
- Every year on December 18th, World Arabic Language Day celebrates the Arabic language. The day also promotes multilingualism and cultural diversity.
Best songs to learn Arabic
⇒You may like : Free!- World Arabic Language Day 2022 Greeting Cards
Arabic story for kids
To read about language from the story click here
Hikayat APP .. Best Arabic Stories For Kids
Hikayat App, Read to your child and encourage him to love the Arabic language with more than 500 Arabic stories for children and new purposeful children’s stories in Arabic
Download Now !! .. Hikayat: Arabic Stories For Kids
Arabic day quiz questions and answers
* Why is Arabic Day celebrated?
- World Arabic Language Day is celebrated every year on 18 December since 2012. The date coincides with the day in 1973 that the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted Arabic as the sixth official language of the Organization.
* Who was the first Arabic philosopher?
- Abu Yusuf Ya’qub ibn Ishaq Al-Kindi (ca. 800–870 CE) was the first self-identified philosopher in the Arabic tradition. He worked with a group of translators who rendered works of Aristotle, the Neoplatonists, and Greek mathematicians and scientists into Arabic.
* How many words for ‘lion’ are there in Arabic? ؟
- There are 1500 names for Lion in Arabic.
* What are 3 facts about the Arabic language?
- Arabic is a Semitic language. …
– There are around 280 million Arabic native speakers worldwide. …
– Arabic has influenced a great number of languages. …
– There are around 14 words that describe “love” …
– Arabic and Hebrew share distinctive features. …
– Arabic has no capital letters.
* How did the Arabic language start?
- Arabic, which first emerged in the northwest of the Arabian Peninsula, is a member of the Semitic family of languages which also includes Hebrew and Aramaic. Whilst very early manifestations of Arabic date back as far as the 8th century BCE, the language has been defined and refined over a considerable period of time.
* why is Arabic important to learn
- Arabic connects you to hundreds of millions of speakers around the globe. …
-Arabic connects you to Arab-American communities. …
– Arabic connects you to adherents of the world’s third-largest religion. …
– Arabic is a bridge to international affairs and global politics. …
-Arabic will set you apart
* Who was the first person that established Arabic grammar Science why and who commanded him?
- 210 AH), and the lexicographer al-Zubaydi (d. 397 AH) said about Abu al-Aswad: “He was the first to establish [the science of] the Arabic language, to lay down its methods and to establish its rules.”
* Why is Arabic Language day celebrated?
- World Arabic Language Day is celebrated every year on 18 December 2012. The date coincides with the day in 1973 that the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted Arabic as the sixth official language of the Organization.
* Who is the dean of Arabic literature?
- Taha Hussein.
* who was taha Hussein?
- Taha Hussein (Egyptian Arabic: طه حسين; November 15, 1889 – October 28, 1973) was one of the most influential 20th-century Egyptian writers and intellectuals, and a figurehead for the Egyptian Renaissance and the modernist movement in the Middle East and North Africa. His sobriquet was “The Dean of Arabic Literature” (Arabic: عميد الأدب العربي).He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature twenty-one times
⇒You may like: Free!- World Arabic Day Poster in Arabic Printables
Arabic language day quiz
* Who wrote the first Arabic grammar book?
- Sibawayh (Arabic: سِيبَوَيْهِ 760–796), whose full name is Abu Bishr Amr ibn Uthman ibn Qanbar al-Basri (أَبُو بِشْر عَمْرو بْن عُثْمَان بْن قَنْبَر ٱلْبَصْرِيّ, ‘Abū Bishr ‘Amr ibn ‘Uthmān ibn Qanbar al-Baṣrī), was a Persian leading grammarian of Basra and author of the earliest book on Arabic grammar .
⇒You may like: Free! World Arabic Language Day Images, quotes, Posters
You may know more :
⇒You may like: Learn the Arabic letter Dhaal (ذ) with words Alphabet Game
Finally, this article Arabic language day quiz for children to enhance their language and educational tools for learning the Arabic alphabet for beginners.
⇒You may like: Free!- Printable Letter Z z Tracing Worksheets
28 Best Arabic letters stories images – Arabic alphabet for kids.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD Learn ARABIC ALPHABET FOR KIDS FOR FREE
Download the Arabic Alphabet for kids App Now !!